A German-style post windmill, of all-wood construction, it dates back to 1870. It is situated on a hill, about 3 km from the village of Starý Poddvorov towards Čejkovice. From its height, the mill overlooks the landscape as far as the Buchlov Hills and eastwards across the fertile plain of Podluží to the foothills of the White Carpathians. Thanks to the ingenious design of the machine, the whole mill could rotate so that the blades were always facing the wind. For all its robustness, the whole structure was easy to turn. In 1993 the building was declared a national monument and thorough reconstruction was carried out in 2003.