Ladná

Position

An agricultural municipality of Ladná lies 8 km to the north of Břeclav.

History

The municipality originated in the Middle Ages during German colonization before 1220, but the archaeological findings prove prehistoric settlement. The municipality suffered a lot during wars in the 17th century. Ladná has always been an agricultural municipality. From 1976 to 2006, it was a suburb of Břeclav.

Sights

In the centre of the village, the Chapel of St. Michael was built in 1849, decorated with plastic stucco decoration, the Church of St. Archangel Michael dates back to 1912. As an expression of gratitude for the end of a cattle plague, a niche chapel of St. Vendelín (18th century) was built.

Služby v obci

Informace o projektu: „Cielené školenia, kurzy a tvorba spoločných marketingových produktov - podpora rastu cestovného ruchu v cezhraničných regiónech“
Freepoint - internet za 250 Kč (bez DPH) měsíčně
jantarová stezka
Projekt je spolufinancován z prostředků Evropské Unie
This project is co-financed by the European Union
Ministerstvem pro místní rozvoj a Zlínským krajem