Přítluky

Position

The wine municipality of Přítluky lies in a flat country, about 15 km to the northeast of Mikulov and 15 km to the northwest of Břeclav.

History

Přítluky was founded in the early 13th century. At the end of the 16th century, the village became the property of the Lichtenstein family. Already in the 14th and 15th century, the village was famous for its vineyards and quality wine. Near Přítluky, the oldest Old-Slavic burial place of in South Moravia was found, where old Slavs were buried under barrows in the 5th-7th centuries.

Sights

The main landmark of the municipality is the Church of St. Margaret (Czech: Sv. Markéta) from 1784 with a Gothic centre. A detached church tower comes from 1762. Today, listed sculptures of St. John of Nepomuk (Czech: Jan Nepomucký), St. Vendelin, the Holy Trinity and St. Florian are near the Church. Other listed monuments include three wayside shrines at the road to Nové Mlýny and Rakvice.

Nature

Along the Thaya (Czech: Dyje) river, there are meadow forests with English Oak and Narrow-leafed Ash and pools on their edges and cut-off lakes (e.g. Mahenovo jezero – Bannwasser). The most precious remainder of the floodplain is the National Nature Reserve of Křivé jezero.

Služby v obci

Informace o projektu: „Cielené školenia, kurzy a tvorba spoločných marketingových produktov - podpora rastu cestovného ruchu v cezhraničných regiónech“
Freepoint - internet za 250 Kč (bez DPH) měsíčně
jantarová stezka
Projekt je spolufinancován z prostředků Evropské Unie
This project is co-financed by the European Union
Ministerstvem pro místní rozvoj a Zlínským krajem